About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
2 weeks before POP. This will be the second POP that I will be in, but it's pretty different from the previous POP that I have in tekong. I don't know how to explain, but I feel that this POP is just a formality, after completing this course, there will be another 2 weeks of confidment, due to another training. The 2 weeks of training will be tougher than what we have now, turnouts all the way, even if you are bathing or going to sleep. The last week was almost a "do nothing" week. Most of the time are spent in bunk and not doing anything at all. We had our SAW live firing and woohoo, it's great. That's the only activity that we have last week. The whole week was raining, thus even the SGTs have extra things for us to do, such as exercises or even turnouts, it's impossible. It's freaking cold last week, one of the day's temperature was 21 degrees! I think that because of last week's "do nothing" week, the whole company's lazied out. Everyone will surely be too lazy to do whatever they are supposed to do. Lol...