Sunday, February 10, 2008
New Year's here!
Finally, Lunar New Year's here. People are visiting each other, wishing them with new year greetings and kids are always happy during these few days. Me? I did as I do every single year, visiting my uncle's house and then my grandmother's, and well, I think I got the same amount of money as last year. I haven't opened the red packets because I always do after the next new year comes, which means to say that I only open the red packets given to me this year in 2009. I don't know why, but I think I'm the only one to do that yearly.
For me, this new year will almost the last within this 2 years. The next chinese new year, I could be standing guarding the CAB. Even there are public holidays or whatever festivals, while people are celebrating the festivals, we are still working. Thus, I don't know why my friends are saying that RP's life is good. Others who work in arti and amour have days off during the holidays while I am still working. Even though I take days off/ leave, I could be called back anytime, so it's pretty dangerous for me to go anywhere without my phone.
Ok, I'll be going back to camp within a few hours and well, I'm sort of unfamilar with the camp as I've been outside camp for 5 days and I feel that I don't belong there. Lol? It's kind of odd somehow. Haha....
We will be going to SISPEC for some trainings and then to CAB East for the airshow. I'll only return home on saturday evening. Haiz... See, RP life isn't that good as it seems.
Ok, that's all for today, Chinese New Year doesn't end till the 21st, so carry on celebrating the new year. For me, it's going to be a pretty hectic week. So, Happy Lunar New Year and good luck to me!!! ;)
Came in at 4:01 PM