I'm back! It's great to back home again, after so many weeks of bad luck, Chinese New Year's here. I just hope that the New Year can bring me some luck in everything that I do. Last week I had some bad and good fortune. The SGTs apparently raided our bunks and I almost got caught for having my GB with me. Luckily, I managed to hide the GB before the SGTs checked my bunk. Phew... Some of my platoon mates weren't that lucky and they were all confided the whole of this weekend. That's the last time you see me bring those things back to camp.
As the festival is nearing, everyone's going out to shop, making last-minute purchases and the whole of orchard road was so packed that boarding the MRT was almost impossible. I finally managed to get my pair of shoes from S&K, Tak got his pants and Kiat got his shirt. I'm still short of my bag, although I think it's ok if I did not have one for the new year.
So as the year of the rat is nearing, I wished that I will get a great amount of money in my red packets. :P Wahaha... Happy New Year, everyone!!! Hope that the new year brings better luck and properity to all! Good luck to me!!! ;)