I just arrive home late last night, after 2 straight days of ushering and standing at one place and rot. I'm talking about the Singapore Airshow. It's a big event for the Singapore Air Force, having all the Air Base in Singapore involved. For the CAB's FDC, we are like the security guard there. To involve the whole of our 120 plus new trainees makes me think that they are totally short of manpower.
From the military exhibitions to the exhibition hall, the Airshow is covering 90,000 square metres of the land. Woohoo!!! That's a huge place. Furthermore, I still get to watch the Air display free. Haha... The air show was great, especially the performance from the Singapore Air Force's Black Knights. Their performance was awesome I must say. Althought the whole place is still under construction, it's good enough to 'woah' me. I didn't get to walk around the place, which is a bummer for me.
The whole of last week was the slackiest week in the 7 weeks here in CAB FDC. Just learning GPMG and other than participating in the Airshow, that's about it! That's what I do during the 6 days in camp! I don't think we will get another week of this..
Ever since I left Cougar for FDC, I felt that my level of standard for my tolerance has been dropping. Coming into CAB, my level is still high up, but after 7 weeks here, my level has been free-fall. I just hope that it wouldn't drop anymore. Sleeping at home also has been a huge problem. Knowing more about your buddies makes you want to talk to them more. My section personals have been talking non-stop, even after lights out. WTH. I can't sleep and I've been having sleepless nights for days. Somemore needs to stop it right now.
Ok, that's all for today, hope to have a great week 8 ahead. There will be a field camp in week 9-Operation Earthworm. But that's the week after tomorrow. Good luck to me!!! ;)