This past week have been a err.... quite slack week for me? It's really shocking and surprising to see that the training is not as hard as I have said that it would be, except for 2 incident for the past week. Furthermore, the 2 things happen on friday, just before we were going to book out. This week, we mainly focus on section movement drills. It's different from what we learnt in BMT. It's a section made up of 7 person instead of the previous 3 person that we practised at Tekong. All 7 person carry different weapons. 2 M2O3s, 2 SAWs, 2 LAWs(which is taken over by M16s because there was no LAWs at CAB, I suppose) and the leader having a M16. The section movement was great, especially because we learnt much about it during our BMT and having a great knowledge on how we are going to go about doing them.
We have the section movement tests on Friday and we were shooting blanks! People carry SAWs have a good time shooting an automatic weapon. It's so COOL! I didn't get to shoot them because I was carry a M16 and the SAWs in my section kept on AI-ing. Zzz...
Then, after we came back and was getting ready to have dinner before booking out, Staff Seow came back!!! OMG... He was watching us falling in and wasn't happy that we were moving inside the file and taking our time, he wanted us to go back up and fall in again. Lol... He had returned and will sure be expecting more from us in terms of discipline and I will be sure to look out for him. Haiz... RSM's not been coming over lately and now, a new huge-expectation person and here. 2 big headaches...
After that, our book out timing have been extended for one and a half hours! WTH!!! The SGTs said that we have been falling in late and poor performance have cause us to book out late for an hour. Then, during the area inspection, he extended to another half an hour because we were making too much noise, which I totally don't think so. Falling in late?!?! We didn't fall in that late to snowballed to 60 minutes!?! They never take into considerations that they were late for almost 10 minutes once because they overslept and at that time we were damn early. I don't think the it was snowballed to even 30 minutes. Poor performace? When, where and how? I didn't see anything wrong with anything last week. We fall in almost on time, listen to instructions and nothing much went wrong. It's pretty frustrating when the SGT punished you when you don't know exactly the reasons. Haiz... What to do, as I have told SGT Hari at Tekong, we are always in the wrong no matter what we do correctly and now I think that it's quite true.
Woohoo, looking forward to next week, we will be having our live shoot, meaning that I will be aiming for my marksman and increment in my pay. I'm sure everyone will be trying their best to get that amount of incentives. Good luck then, hope everyone will that marksman! Practically, the whole of next week will be IMT, test shoot, zeroing and lastly live shoot.
Ok, that's all for today, hope that everything goes well next week. Good luck to me, especially in me getting my marksmanship! ;)