<body>

About Me

Baocheng aka Waterboy
No: 18
22 years old
04 / 04 / 1987
Cougar Company Drill Squad
[Sept-Dec 2007]
SAF & NDP 2008 Air Force GOH



Player Likes

Liverpool FC
Shaman King

Tagboard

Archives


|August 2006|

|September 2006|

|October 2006|

|November 2006|

|December 2006|

|January 2007|

|February 2007|

|March 2007|

|April 2007|

|May 2007|

|June 2007|

|July 2007|

|August 2007|

|September 2007|

|October 2007|

|November 2007|

|December 2007|

|January 2008|

|February 2008|

|March 2008|

|April 2008|

|May 2008|

|June 2008|

|July 2008|

|August 2008|

|September 2008|

|October 2008|

|November 2008|

|December 2008|

|January 2009|

|February 2009|

|March 2009|

|April 2009|

|May 2009|

|June 2009|

|July 2009|

|August 2009|

|September 2009|

|October 2009|

|November 2009|

|December 2009|

|January 2010|

|February 2010|

|March 2010|

|April 2010|

|May 2010|

|June 2010|

|July 2010|

|August 2010|

|September 2010|

|October 2010|

|November 2010|

|December 2010|

|January 2011|

|April 2011|

|June 2011|

Friends

:: Fa'izah ::
:: Germaine ::
:: James Leong::
:: James Lui::
:: Jia Yu ::
:: Les ::
:: Madeline ::
:: Razemin ::
:: Shuping ::
:: Swee Lin ::
:: Weili ::

Links

:: Amazing Race 14 ::
:: Hey Girl ::
:: Blogskins ::
:: Deal or No Deal Game ::
:: Facebook ::
:: Hotmail ::
:: Liverpool fc ::
:: Mysoju ::
:: Photobucket ::
:: Soccernet ::
:: Youtube ::
Saturday, January 19, 2008

No Marksman!!!

I'm back after a week of exhausting activities. I did not get marksmanship after having so much confidence of getting one this week. Haiz... What's worst is that I even failed the test! WTH!!! I only got 9 of of the possible 28! I just can't believe it and I think I'm the worst shooter in the whole FDS company. Haiz... Blame who? Blame it on my M16 rifle. It's was not even zeroed properly and the SGT did not even help me much in zeroing cause my lane's zeroing's sensor and monitor have some sort of error and the chamber SGT said that it's not the program's fault and he actually blamed it on the shooter himself! WTH! If this's the case, why does everyone in my lane having problems getting even their shots into the screen, be it hit the bull target? Slackers, but why so slack? Because of your slackness and your target to finish the whole shot and go back to bunk cause me not to get even a pass for my test! Haiz... Why? Why are they like that? I only got 3 out of the 12 during the night shoot because my specs even fogging up and I just use my instinct to shoot at the target. Haiz... I got 5 unexpanded rounds during the day because of IA, this I take the blame because I was to anxious to cock the charging handle because I half-cock when I start for 2 of the 4 magazines during the day shoot. After that, I was so demoralize that I just put down my rifle even though there is one more target left in one of the shoot. Haiz.. What you expect me to do when I came to the range full of confidence in getting a marksmanship, in turn having problem so early during shoot? Haiz... I'm haizing too many times. I can't help me. I'm depressed.

Ok, to make things worse, I got 2 night fire drills. Both of them, we got to do various things, such as push-ups, jumping-jacks, crutches and all sorts of funny stuffs, because we were said to be slow (we too 3 minutes plus, which I think is pretty fast), and we did not take the things needed such as pails, FADs, ID tags, etc. They are trying to find faults with us, making us do all these stuffs. The worst thing of all- one of the 2 fire drills is held on the day after the marksmanship test, when we reached back at the base at 11 plus, nearly midnight and after lights out for 15 minutes, fire drill! Lol... We were then doing all the PTs for 45 minutes straight and only slept just before 1. Zzz... Nowhere near the 7 hours of sleep that we are surpose to have- for 3 straight days! We were so dead beat that we so not our usual self after the 3rd day, everyone was abnormally quiet! Lol.. For the first time, the place was so quiet!

Ok, next week, I will be having urban training. I think that we will be starting to have turnouts during the middle of the night and I just hope that if there is field camps, they will be made known to us and not get wake us up in the middle of the night and made us go outfield. I will be totally unready and shocked!

Most of all, even though the SGTs there are quite slack, they can make us suffer, just like the 2 fire drills that I have experience. They say that turnouts will be more than 5 times what we did during the fire drills. This stinks...

Ok, I have finally bought all the clothes for the Chinese New Year. Even though that there is still 3 weeks before new year, I think it's better to be early than doing all those shoppings at the last minute. But I'm still short of a pair of shoes. I have some shoes that I have in mind, but they did not have my sizes! Oh man, what a bummer. I can't believe that my luck is going lower and lower as the days go by.

Ok, that's all for today, hope that I have better luck from now onwards. Good luck to me!!! ;)

Came in at 10:05 PM