Haiz... After a week of bad luck, I'm finally back home. I feel great coming back home after serving a week of confidment, apparently for mis-firing my M16 rifle. It's sounds abit crazy but I really did mis-fire my rifle. It happened on tuesday, when we had our platoon movement drills. Haiz... What luck, I accidentally squeezed the trigger while holding my rifle up. Lol... At that point, I thought "GG, I'm dead." My name was taken down and there was I on saturday in bunk. It feels pretty odd in bunk on friday night. It feels so.... erree.... It's scary, especially having 3 person staying in the whole building, anymore thing that you see will make you crazy and faint inmmediately. We spend the whole of the satuarday morning in bunk slacking, what I don't know is that afternoon will be a tough afternoon. We have to clean up everywhere, even one of the RP stations. The place is so torn-down and I think that the RSAF have to get a new container for the guardhouse. Haiz... What I see now, I will be in it after 2 more months. Drats... Such living and staying conditions, they are almost not fit for people to stay and live in.
I was actually supose to sign another 3 more weeks of confidment, for losing my rifle to SGT Dennis(who stole my rifle right before my eyes! Many people, including the other SGT dislike him), luckily, SGT Johnathan saved me and say that there will not be punishment for it. Have pity on me man! I'm already unlucky the previous week because of my range shoot and now I almost got 4 weeks confidment in 3 days! That will be a record in the company for the most number of confidment, the current record for most confidment is 3 weeks held my 2 person who apparently fought with each other. Lucky... But I'm starting to hate that Dennis. He can be said as a person with the killer smile. He always smile and do nasty things. People are beginning to say he is a 笑里藏刀 person.
Ok, that's all for today. Really, sincerely hoped that next week will turn out a better week. Haiz... Good luck to me!!! ;)