About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm back again after the first week of training. It's shocking and suprising to see that the training is not as tough as I thought at first, but as this is part of the 'orientation' week, I don't think that it will be the same as next week. It's pretty fun this week, especially that we learnt 2 weapons in a week- the SAW and M2O3. The SAW is quite troublesome, especially the stripping and the assembling part while the M2O3 is quite easy. There's the M2O3 technical handling test but I did not take due to my ATT B. It's a bummer cause I have also learnt and did everything that those fighting fit did, stripping, assembling and knowing the part and safety rules of the M2O3 rifle.
I will be going for my appointment at Selarang Camp on Wednesday, the day I am declared fit to join in the training. I just can't wait for that day, especially watching those people handling rifles, taking test and having various training while I am sitting and watching them. Haiz... But my back's not fully recover, I think I will just complete the whole RP training, even though I don't think that my back will recover anytime soon.
I will be having a section gathering with Cougar coy platoon 3 section 4 tomorrow. It's almost a month since we see each other. I just hope that everyone's doing fine.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope you will have a great week ahead. Good luck to me!!! ;)