About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm finally back, after 3 days of crazyness at Changi Air Base. I have really got to say, the place is so torn down, unlike when you look from the outside. The bed is only a sponge on the bed frame and they expect you to sleep on just a piece of sponge. The people there are some what not helping me to get used to the place, especially that RSM. When we first saw him, as we do not know who is he, we did not greet or acknowledge him, we got hell from him. It's like crazyness at first sight.
After the first day, I found out that I will be part of RSAF and not from the SAF anymore, meaning that I will be a RP for the RSAF and not to SAF, which means to say, I have totally no chance to be at tekong ferry terminal or SFT. Haiz... Furthermore, the course is 3 months and not the 2 weeks that SAF's RP get! 3 months of aslc-like training! And after that, I may not get any rank unlike people who complete aslc and get 3rd SGT ranks. Haiz....
I'm still trying to calm myself and to adapt to the place which I don't think I will anytime soon. The whole place is stressing me out, although people say RP are slackers, which I don't think so. Anyway, my backs hurting more frequently these days and I don't know why. I got 14 days of ATT B and I think that if I get another few more days of ATT B, I will be on the OOC namelist. Painkillers which the MO's gave me are not helping my cause either. Haiz... My back are giving me trouble. How? Haiz again... :(
Ok, that's all for today. I don't know why, but other units are giving their people off until after the new year, but my commanders want me to come back on sunday and go back home on monday before reporting back again on tuesday! It's like staying in camp for less than 15 hours between sunday and monday. It really stinks, big time. How? What to do when the training's tough and the commander, especially the RSM's mad in almost anything that we do. We are still adapting, please.
Hope that the next week will be better. Hope that my back will recover soon and not give me problems. Good luck to me!!! ;)