About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
The posting will be out tomorrow and I will be looking forward for it. The posting will see where will I be going and 'staying' for the next one and half years. I will be hoping that I will not be going to be stressful place or a very relaxed place, just a place just right for me will do.
Christmas is around the corner and after that, 2008 will be here. Time really flies. Year 2007 has been quite an exciting year: Working part-time at various places before I get enlisted, getting enlisted to BMTC 1 - Cougar Company, and having a great time during BMT, finish BMT and now, waiting to be posted out to units. What a great and eventful year it is. I just hope that year 2008 will be the same as this year, if not better.
I spend almost the whole of yesterday with Tak, Kiat and Edric. We spend the late morning at the stadium, had lunch and then to the aracade. After that, we went to Raiders at AMK to play Dota. It's the first time I have played the game and it wasn't that bad, except that it's killing monsters to gain levels, just like other games like MapleStory.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that the posting results will be a favourable to me. Good luck to me!!! ;)