About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's the last week before my passing out parade on Wednesday. Everyone's morale are high, especially the latest intake of new recruits are coming to Dragon Company. Everyone's singing POP songs and shouting 'heads out' and 'POP', taunting the people opposite, just like the previous batch of Dragon recruits did to us when we were enlisted 3 months ago. It's something like payback time. Wahaha... Everyone's talking about these. :P
I'm actually quite sad and I can't bear to leave this place, especially I have stayed at Cougar Company for the whole of 3 month, making it my 'second' home. I will miss all friends, buddies and all the commanders that have been taking care of us and joking with us all these while. Haiz... I'm holding back my tears...
The drills competition's on Friday and I think that my company did fairly well, although there are mistakes done during the competition. No one blamed each other about it, cause we have been training for less than 1 week and everyone put in their effort in training hard and everyone makes mistakes, who's perfect? Eagle company did better than us, just looking at their company drill team. Gosh, I think we will lose out to Eagle company, who have 6 months to train. Lol.. their drills are almost perfect, except for one of the part, where they totally screwed it up, other than that, I think they are favourites to win. My commander said that no matter what happens, we must win Falcon company. I agree with that. Falcon have not beaten us in any competition, be it soccer and tug-of-war. I heard that when we were up against Falcon in the tug-of-war, it's totally one-sided. Woohoo.. Falcon are something like our arch-enermy. Anyway, our tug-of-war team are into the final after defeating Jaguar coy in the second round, up next will be either against the winner of Yankee coy, Zulu coy or Eagle coy. Just hope they continue their winning streak. Good luck guys!!! ;)
I went to watch The Kingdom with Tak, Kiat and Jeremy at Marina. The movie's great and it's one of the best action movies that I have seen so far. It's so cool! I recommend that you go watch it. Great show.
Everyone going overseas for holiday. My aunt, uncle and my baby cousins are off to Macau next week and my mother, sister, another aunt and cousins are off to Thailand. I staying back in Singapore, just in case something pops up.
There will be a full station IPPT tomorrow for those who fail IPPT. Haiz.. Another one? I think I have no hope in passing and they still want us to retake the test again? I have taken countless times and the only thing I have problems is my chin-up. I don't feel like going to command school anymore because I don't think my body can take it. My back is starting to hurt after the 24km route march and my wrist is hurting for quite some time. It's injury and I don't want to take up a space in command school and then drop out, causing those people who wants to go and could not go in because of me. Haiz.. How?
Ok, that's all from me today, good luck to me!!!