About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
One more day to year 2008!! Woohoo, finally a new year and a new start to look forward to. It's pretty crazy, especially yesterday and today. I had to book in at 10pm last night and today, at 2pm, I booked out. Funny right? It's practically a waste of my total 3 hours of travelling to the camp and then back home. Let me tell you what we did for this 16 'long' hours.
We have to report at 10pm in camp, then lights out at almost the same time. Then, we wake up at 6 for 5 BX(basic exercise), breakfast, area cleaning(which I don't think anyone cares), arranging LBV, talk with CO, soak uniforms with solution and then that's all for today! Isn't it that long?!?! They actually want us to book in and do all these within 8 hours and then go home? Why can't they ask us to do beforehand or after we book in the next time? Other units didn't book at all within these 2 days and I think we are the 'extra' onws out. Haiz... Odd, funny, crazy....
Great, we have to book in again tomorrow. It's like wasting our time doing all these stuffs. I just hope that everything will be better when the year 2008 comes. Woohoo... Haiz... Hope that the RSM will cheer up and not give the same old face everytime we see him. It's really odd that something will really happen whenever we see him. LOL...
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that the new year tomorrow will be a better day. Haha... Good luck to me! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ;)