About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's a season to be jolly, lalalalalalala.... Woohoo... It's finally Christmas day. To me, it's really going to be day that I will be trying to relax myself, especially that I will be reporting to camp on the first day as a RP. I'm excited to see what I will be doing, some tough work or some stupid things like doing nothing at all the whole day. Haiz... I just hope that it will not be the latter one.
I have to bring all the things that the army had issued me on the first day of my NS, all the uniforms, towels, LBV and etc, including my duffle bag and my field bag. We're staying there? Hoho... I will sure be glad, especially when I'm staying in Bishan. It's too far for me to travel back and fore. It takes too much time. So, staying for the whole week will surely be a good news to me. ;) I hope that there will taxis around, so that I can get the whole stuffs of items to the camp once and for all and the taxis don't disappear to nowhere and waiting for bookings.
I have added another link on the Others section: A Deal or No Deal link. It's a great game especially I got a briefcase containing $250,000! OMG! I just can't believe how lucky am I!
Ok, that's all for today. Have a Merry Christmas and also a Happy New Year!!! Good luck to me on tomorrow's important day!!! ;)