After 3 months of training at Pulau Tekong, I finally passed out! Woohoo... I was feeling happy and sad at the same time. Happy, cause I managed to overcome the tough training in Cougar Company and completed the 24km route march, which I don't think I could finish at the start of my BMT. Haiz.. Sad, cause I will be leaving the island with great memories, my buddies, friends and my commanders. They have helped me alot and pushed me beyond my limit when I'm almost out. I'll surely miss them, but just hoped that we will get to meet up or see each other in the near future.
The passing out parade yesterday was quite a success, everyone did well and it went on smoothly. Our platoon took quite a number of photos, so I'll be trying to upload the photos here as soon as possible.
The games day was the day before. We actually lost out to the conducting company, Jaguar Company due to more top finishes than us after we had have the same number of points. Well, not too bad after our platoon got in first for the tent design competition for the company. It's so cosy that I feel like sleeping in it! Isn't it great. But the sad thing is that we lost out on the drills competition. I had said that for every competition, we must win Falcon company no matter what, but we lost out to Falcon on the drill competition! They got in first! WTH!!! Eagle company and Jaguar company got in second and third respectively. Haiz... I've not seen Falcon's drills, but I don't believe that their drills is better than that of Eagle's. Eagle's drills are very good. Even that, I think we should get at least a third, cause I've seen Jaguar's drills, they are totally lousy. Something's wrong... But it's too late to do anything now. What a bummer. Haiz... But on the games day, our company was on a high, celebrating and jumping around for every prizes that we have won, especially for the tug-of-war competition, we beat defending champion, Yankee company in almost one-sided affair. They complain about it and we had a rematch to shut them up(which we also won, lol). This was the best win during the games day. High, high, high, that's how I describe my company for the games day.
I'll most likely be transferred to a unit in Singapore, after failing my IPPT. I'm very disappointed that I'll not be go to command school, which I've aimed for before my BMT. Haiz.. The best of luck to my platoon and buddies going to command school, be a commander and teach whatever you know to the recruits coming in. Haiz..
That's all for today, I can't think of anything to write on anymore. Have a great 1 and half week ahead. Good luck to everyone!!! ;)
