About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I just came back from Tekong and I'm totally tired out. I need to stay back in camp because I failed my IPPT and need to re-take it on saturday. It is actually a 'confidement' but they make it sound nicer. Lol.. I failed my Standing Broad Jump, 2.4km and my chin-up on wednesday. But today, I managed to pass my 2.4km and my SBJ. Woohoo... But the problem with my IPPT is my chin-up! I can only do 4 now, but current personal best. I have to improve to 6 if I want to pass my IPPT. Haiz... Real hard work needed.
My 16km route march was on thursday. The first 12km was ok, but the next 4km was real hard. The last 4km was raining all the way and it really tire us out faster than usual. But the time I wasout of energy, but I did not give up and finally perserve to the end. The next 24km will be on monday. Haiz... It's going to be real shagged. Just hope that I survive the 24km march.
Ok, that's all for now. I will be going out with tak and gang for dinner and maybe movie too. Good luck to me!!! ;)