I just came back from AMK. I was playing soccer before that at NYP with Tak, Kiat, Kai, Xiang, Alfred, Ganny and Elson. Suprisingly, I did not feel very tired than I used to before my National Service. So, fitness's up, but I think only a little bit. Haiz... IPPT's next week and I don't feel that I can do well, my pull-up's until at most 2 and my 2.4km is going to fail for sure. Low confidence, low morale, what can you ask for next?
SIT test is also next week. I heard that the test will be very tough cause it will gauge whether you will be fit enough to be a commander or not. Even so, fitness is also another key aspect to going to command school, so I not really confident of going OCS although I really want to go to SISPEC. Anyway, I just want to do well for my SIT test, whether I am able to get to SISPEC or not. Must be positive! ;)
I went on to be the platoon 3 IC for last week and well, to me, I did quite well. I don't know about how my platoon mates see, but I feel many of them think I did a good job. When SGT Hari says that he's going to change IC, normally the IC will feel happy, I felt quite sad. Lol... Seriously... I told him, "So fast?" He asked me how's being an IC feels like. I told him, "Actually, I quite enjoyed being an IC." Although he did punished me once because I counted strength wrongly, I take pride with my work, that time was really my mistake that I overcounted the strength and thought that the whole of my platoon was here. My mistake. Haiz... Well done overall!!!
I got my field camp and outing with my section's pictures! And bad news, my posters that I have done for my section is NOT ACCEPTED!! WHY?!?! SGT Hairol told me that it's too wordy! Too Wordy! Oh man, It really breaks my heart to see that my effort is not accepted, not even one. Haiz..
Ok, that's all for today. I should be back around evening or night on saturday because my SIT test only ends on Saturday. So, good luck to me!!! Hope that I do well for my SIT test! Woohoo... 12km route march is before that! :( ;)
