About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
After I finished blogging yesterday, Tak told me that he received his SAFRA card, meaning that I should have mine too! I quickly rushed down to my letterbox and woohoo, I got mine too! That means, I'm going to get my Mp4 Player! Wahaha... At last, I have been waiting for this for a very long time, since the first few weeks of my National Service. I went with Tak immediately after that and collected our Mp4 Players. After that, we went to walk around Toa Payoh and found out that the similar design and model is selling at 109 dollars at Courts! So expensive!!!
Ok, I getting ready to book in in the evening, so see yah next saturday. Good luck to me, especially for my SIT test! ;)