About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
After 2 weeks of 'confinment' at Tekong, I'm finally back! I pretty much enjoy myself during the Field Camp, although it's tiring and exhausting. But, I made it back! Of course, all happy moments comes at a price to pay, for this, I was made to pay real hard. My 11B went missing during the field camp! WTH!! For nothing, I lost my 11B, why can't I just lost any other thing? Losing my 11B will totally affect my everday life at Tekong, I need to scan my card before every meal, everytime I leave or enter Tekong, I need to scan my card too. Haiz... Now I've lost it, I'll have lots of trouble going around. Report police, making a new 11B and most likely having to accept punishments for losing that card. I'm just going to be mentally prepared to get some confinment.
The next round of the guard duties are out and I don't know whether to be happy or sad to say that I'm not included in the duties. I'm only one of the few not to be included in 3 of the guard duties announced yesterday.I think I will most likely be included during the nearing of my POP. Haiz... I'm got really alot of homework to be done be tomorrow, 2 posters about safety and a commanders' appraisal to be handed in. Happy to say, I've done both already, Wahaha.... By next week, the OC want a essay about the 7 weeks that we have spend at Tekong. Lol.. 20 years of age and we need to write a composition! Oh well, think I will do it next week. I'll be booking out next wednesday, meaning to say, I will be at Tekong for 3 days before booking out for the rest of the week! Yippi!!! Not much programmes next week so it's pretty much 'relaxed' week next week.
Ok, that's all for today. I really hope that I don't lose anything next week, cause I seem to have a problem about having to lose something or getting into trouble every single week! Don't believe? Ask me about the things happened during my 6-7 weeks stay at Tekong. By the way, has anyone been here? I'm afraid that no one has come here to read my posts. Haiz... How!?!?! No one has been here before!!! I've inserted 2 posters that I've done for the safety thingy that my commanders asked to be done. I've done this 2 for my sections. That's all. Good luck to me!!! ;)
