About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm finally back from my SIT test, after 3 days of real madness and crawling around the whole forested areas, covered with mud, I really glad and happy to be finally back home. It's been stressful. Some of the test are quite easy and fun, while some are difficult. Before the test, we have to do a 4 km and 2 km fast route march respectively for the 2 missions. After that, the commanders will find fault with us and ordered us to do leopard crawl around the campsite. It really brings down my fitness, making me almost unable to carry on what I really can do. Haiz.. My SIT test performance was quite ok, except that there are a few idiots in the detail that are really selfish and shocking to me. One of them told the SGT that he did not want to be a commander on the first day, totally slacked out, almost doing the missions like someone is forcing him to. Another idiot is from my platoon, normally he's the one that people have to shout and push him to do anything, he's a act-blur kind of person, out of the sudden, for the SIT test, he acts so cool. Meaning that he give all sorts of instructions that even surprises my platoon mates inside the detail. He will ask questions like 'where will be energy be coming from?', 'how are we going to do this thing ar?, 'Har, I don't think can lei' and 'try lor'. If you don't know him well, you will think he's a good 'leader-type' of person. He cannot make it, man. Just trying to do all these things just for this test is not enough de lah. If he really go into command school, you have to have these leadership skills every single day, not just for 3 short days. I just can't stand him, especially he's my detail buddy and having him as the same skill personal really irrates me alot. Sometimes I really want to shout at him. He just gets into my nerves.
My first day commander following our Hotel detail is 2nd LTA Sai. He's a nice person, easy to talk to. No Arti drills, no sniper drills and no leopard crawling whatsoever. Cool right, we managed to finish the first day mission quickly and return to camp, safe and sound.
The second day was the whole I ever imagine, well, not that worst that you imagine. The commander changed! SGT Haridasan took over! OMG! He came back after a day of COS work at the company office. Zzz.. Why can't he extend the COS work? He keeps giving sniper drills and Arti drills, making us leopard crawl on mud, making us the dirtiest detail out of the whole company! KNS... Luckily, for the last part of the sniper drill, I was the casualty and the whole detail have to carry me and run back to the campsite. Aren't I lucky or what? I was really shagged out and I feel like sitting down on the ground. Haiz.. That's how weak I am.
There are also quite a few Falcon guys that joined Cougar Company for the SIT test and I have a single word to describe them. The word? WEAKLINGS!!! More than half of the fall out of the SIT test on the first day, after the 12km route march. I think that they have already make a pact about falling out, if not how can there be so many people falling out at almost the exact same time? Happy to say, all the Cougar warriors who started the SIT test completed theirs. Woohoo... TOO STRONG!
I did have my IPPT on wednesday and I failed onlymy chin-up. I passed my 2.4km run for the first time in almost 8 years. I have been failling it since my primary and secondary school days and have been running 14-15 minutes during that time. I think I complete the run in around 12 minutes on wednesday. Although it may not be a good results to you, I am happy that I improved alot since the last IPPT. I just hope to maintain or do better during the next IPPT, which is coming on wednesday again. 1 week, 1 IPPT, crazy or what?
I will also be having my 16km route march next thursday and my final 24km the following monday. Haiz.. Time really flies. It's 2 more week to POP. Woohoo... Ok, that's all for today. I got to have enough rest before I book in tomorrow. It's quite a rush, but just hope that everything goes out smoothly for me next week. Good luck to me!!! ;)