About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Time really flies fast. It's already saturday 1230am and I'm still awake. It's already the 4th day of my 5 days 'holiday' period. Thanks to depavali, I'm able to have a 5 days holiday. But it's already the 4th day and I've not done much. I've just completed my essay to be handed in to my OC on my experience of BMTC. Haiz... Did not write much in detail though.
I was almost slacking at home for the first 2 day. I did went out yesterday with my section mates to have lunch and then went for a game of bowling at Marina Square. For the first time, I managed to score more than 100 points for a bowling game! It's quite an achievement for me looking that I always bowl poorly previously when I play. Woohoo. I'm just feeling happy for awhile.
The 3 days spend at Tekong this week was, I must say, really slack!!! I couldn't even believe myself. The first day's lesson was SOC and that was before dinner. Other than that for the first day, our platoon was inside the bunk snoring away. Lol. The second day was even worst. We were supposed to have strength training in the morning and IST (individual skills training) for IPPT. The problem is it was raining heavily and the commanders wanted to do pull ups in the morning at our block and then went for a jog around the track when the track was still wet during the evening. Another haiz, because did not train much at all. The third day, it's the slackest of the 3 days. It's was raining hard and the commanders canceled the SOC, meaning that the next thing we have to do is to book out in the afternoon! While some people went for their swimming lessons, the rest, including me, was inside the bunk packing up and started talking and sleeping after that. Lol, after that, it's was book out time! Another Haiz... I did not even do a really strenous activity at all during the 3 days.
Next week, I'll be having my night shoot. Woohoo, at last the time has begin to really clean up my rifle after that. So what people say 'fun first, stress later' is true. Headache ar.... Haiz...
I will be going out with Tak and gang during the evening for dinner. Meanwhile, Kiat's having his field camp currently, hope he's doing well! Haha... Oh, and I remember, my SIT's will be the week after next. I'm still unsure what to do during SIT, need someone to help explain to me about this SIT thingy.
SGT Terence is thinking of having me as next week's platoon IC! Waah!!! OMG! I just can't believe my luck! Why me?!?! Why can't it be anybody. I just have to get mentally prepared for this. SGT Haridasan's going kill me if I do any kind of tiny mistake. He just can't stop picking on even the smallest mistake. Haiz.. I'm dead meat.
Ok, that's all for today. I just want to spend my next 2 days fully and get next week over and done with. Just hope my time as platoon 3 IC finishes quickly without any mistakes and the range shoot goes well. Good luck to me!!!