Saturday, October 06, 2007
Tired
I'm quite worned out after last week's training. Training every single day has almost taken alot of energy from me. There was once a 4 different training a day and the commanders say that there will be more to come in the next coming week, especially after Hari Raya. There was a Tekong Challenge 2007 held at Tekong on Friday and I am chosen to help out at one of the challenge point - flying fox. I was assigned to usher the competitors. Guess what? I saw all the big 'guns' there! From Majors to people ranks higher than that. !!! It's pretty scary though, having a recuit standing beside those ranks few times higher. Scary, I must say. I got to ride inside a five tonner vehicle. It's cool to be honest. It's the first time I get to sit inside such a huge vehicle. Woohoo...
Nothing mush to write on, I can't think of anything to write on because it's always training, training and more training during the week. Haiz... There's not much time for a breather.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope for better week ahead. Good luck to me!!! ;)

Came in at 1:01 PM