I back after another tiring week. The training's getting tougher and tougher each day. I was having AGR and BCCT training everyday last week. People ,who like the BCCT training at the first place, are starting to hate them. Running few rounds the track every single day is also a headache. The worst of all, two 4km route march within 5 days is a real horror. The field pack is so heavy that it derived blood from flowing to my right hand, causing the whole of my right hand to be numb. It's like not having my right hand at all. Haiz.. How to counter that? I still don't know. Worst still, there will be a 6km route march in the coming days ahead. Headache...
This week's the end of the PTP month and next week, we will be starting our BMT. I heard that we will be given our M16 rifles next friday! SOC's going to be held next week. I have got to see that! There will be also my first IPPT test held next tuesday. I apparently miss the first test during the PTP period because I was sick and I'm really looking forward to do well in the next test. I starting to get the hang of the army although the schedule is quite packed during the coming weeks and had a little time for a little breather. Next few weeks will be even tougher and I heard that the field camp will be coming up real soon. Just hope that I will be ready for that.
Drats, 黑糖瑪奇朵 has only 13 episodes! So less! I heard the DVD's selling at music stores are having 20 episodes! I'm sure to get my hands on one of those DVDs. I just stop watching the show! Hope to get them soon! Wahaha...
Ok, that's all for this week. Hope for a better week ahead! Good luck to me!!!
