I just booked out today and have to get back to Tekong tomorrow evening. Haiz... It's quite of a rush for me. For the last 6 days plus, I've not done any physical training. It's all Individual Field Craft.
My PTP phrase is over, meaning to say that all the BMT lessons are coming up, including my Field Camp, which will happen on Friday morning.It's pretty fast, after a few days of IFC lessons, a lot of people are starting to miss PTP, the AGR, strength training and speed training. LOL... I am one of them too. It's pretty tiring to be out in the field sitting and listening the lessons.
Even though we do not have to anything except to listen, enerhy is sapped from us every second. By the time we came back to our company, we are all tired out. Imagine you have to spend 6 days outside. Haiz... I'll sure be worned out. I just have to stay strong. :) Just hope that the field camp will not be that stressful that I would think out to be.
Ok, that's all for today. I will be back in two weeks' time. Haiz... Meanwhile, Kiat, who just enlist this week, is still in camp. Hope he do well inside Y Company. See you guys in two weeks' time. Good luck to me!!! ;)
