<body>

About Me

Baocheng aka Waterboy
No: 18
22 years old
04 / 04 / 1987
Cougar Company Drill Squad
[Sept-Dec 2007]
SAF & NDP 2008 Air Force GOH



Player Likes

Liverpool FC
Shaman King

Tagboard

Archives


|August 2006|

|September 2006|

|October 2006|

|November 2006|

|December 2006|

|January 2007|

|February 2007|

|March 2007|

|April 2007|

|May 2007|

|June 2007|

|July 2007|

|August 2007|

|September 2007|

|October 2007|

|November 2007|

|December 2007|

|January 2008|

|February 2008|

|March 2008|

|April 2008|

|May 2008|

|June 2008|

|July 2008|

|August 2008|

|September 2008|

|October 2008|

|November 2008|

|December 2008|

|January 2009|

|February 2009|

|March 2009|

|April 2009|

|May 2009|

|June 2009|

|July 2009|

|August 2009|

|September 2009|

|October 2009|

|November 2009|

|December 2009|

|January 2010|

|February 2010|

|March 2010|

|April 2010|

|May 2010|

|June 2010|

|July 2010|

|August 2010|

|September 2010|

|October 2010|

|November 2010|

|December 2010|

|January 2011|

|April 2011|

|June 2011|

Friends

:: Fa'izah ::
:: Germaine ::
:: James Leong::
:: James Lui::
:: Jia Yu ::
:: Les ::
:: Madeline ::
:: Razemin ::
:: Shuping ::
:: Swee Lin ::
:: Weili ::

Links

:: Amazing Race 14 ::
:: Hey Girl ::
:: Blogskins ::
:: Deal or No Deal Game ::
:: Facebook ::
:: Hotmail ::
:: Liverpool fc ::
:: Mysoju ::
:: Photobucket ::
:: Soccernet ::
:: Youtube ::
Monday, September 10, 2007

Sleep

I'm not able to sleep well these coming days, just a handful of days left before I leave to die for my country. I'm feeling like this is the end of the world for me, but seriously I hope that this will not be case for me. Haiz..

As I've said, I'm not able to sleep well, especially the previous night. At around 4-5am in the morning, which I managed to sleep well at that time, one idiot was playing his stupid and noisy scrambler just near our house. It was so freaking noisy and ear-deafening that I, from the 26 storey, could even hear the loud noise. That idiot apparently turn on the accelerator not just once, but a few times concurrently that I heard many people shouting from their house. The idiot was with his friends, talking loudly too. I talked with my father when he came back from work later that evening. He said he almost called the police which was so near to our block! If that idiot continued, I assure you that the police will recieve a call from me. Maybe the police at the nearby building was 'deaf' to hear the deafening noise. So early in the morning making all these sound. I hope that the srcambler that was making the noises burst into flames! Wahaha... I hope that the owner get his retribution. I mean it, if he does that in the early morning tomorrow, I will call the police.

I went with Tak, Kai and Edric to the gym today. It was apparently the last visit to the gym before Tak, Edric and I travel the Tekong on friday and saturday. Haiz... Then, we went to MOS for lunch. I wanted to redeem the free fish burger for having 5 stamps on the card they have given, one stamp for every meal purchased. But that waiter said that my stamps are not valid!!! Wahhh!!! I waited so long for these fish burger that I have to drag Tak and friends to MOS everytime after gym workout. As I was in a daze due to hunger, I did not have the strength to argue with the person. Haiz... What rotten luck.

I bought a Adidas cap today at the Junction 8 adidias shop. Woohoo, always wanted to have that cap. I finally got that cap. Yeah... That was only the happy time that I have today.

I've watched the last episode of 18禁不禁. It's real heartening to see all the couples having great endings. Why does it happen great and lovely endings only in shows and not in real life? Haiz... How envious of them. If you are interested to watch 18禁不禁 and 黑糖瑪奇朵, you can watch them at youtube.com and youku.com. 18禁不禁 is a really great show, funny yet educational. Hahah...

Those people already in the army will be out tomorrow. It looks like the 3 months I've spend outside is so fast, let's hope that the next 3 months that I will be spending at Tekong will fly even faster! Tak planned a soccer game on Wednesday, let's hope that people will be free to participate! It will be likely that I will be watching a movie on Thursday. I've talked to Joseph and Madeline about it and hope to get a reply from Ryan and Min real soon.

Ok, that's all for today. 4 more days before the big day comes. Haiz... And I hope that the idiot will not be 'heating' up his scrambler tomorrow morning, or else he will get into trouble. Hope to blog once more before friday! Good luck to me. Hope to be able to sleep well. :P Have a great day ahead! ;)


Came in at 9:04 PM