Woohoo, it's finally here, the moment of truth. Tomorrow's going to the first day at Tekong. I'm feeling abit relaxed, well at least I'm feeling better than a few days ago, where I was panicking and worried about this and that. Haiz... Panick, worried and scared, but in the end of the day, I still have to travel to Tekong for a '3 months' holiday. My mind's trying to helping me to stay positive and think that nothing's going to go wrong for me.
I'll be gone and MIA for 2 whole weeks before I will be 'released' out of 'hell'. 'Hell'? Let's hope that it will not be that bad. Thus, I'm all and ready to face this 13 days of horror and 'fun'. Let the game begin! Wahaha...
I'll sure be missing my computer and my music from WMP. But who cares, the main point is that, there may not be papers to allow me to know what's going on in Singapore and the different parts of the world. I read the newspapers the first thing I get out of bed everyday and I'm already used to it. Current news like the earthquake in Indonesia, political turmoil is Japan, the latest sports news, especially concerning Liverpool FC, where they will be playing their Champions League Football next week. Haiz... News, news, news, the thing that I could really live without.
Yesterday, I went to watch Rat-a-2-ee at GV Marina with Ryan, Min, Joseph and Madeline. The show's hilarious and makes the viewers laugh all the time. If you have not watch the movie, go watch it, it's worth your ticket price! Oh, by the way, you can register for your free GV membership card and receive many offers and promotions.
GV Membership
I went to play LAN at AMK with Joseph today, and of course, I won Joseph in the FIFA 2007 game. He got thrashed pretty badly during the first game. As the connection of the network is so bad, we only managed to play a full game against one another. The score: FC Barca[NBC] 5 - Manchester United[Jo] 1. He did try a tournement mode though, but he only managed to draw 3 matches in a roll, against lowly opponents. :P
As this will of course be the last post before I get enlisted tomorrow, I want to write abit more, but currently I don't know what to write! Lol... Lame... ;) Oh yah, if you have not seen a new section of my blog on the left of the website, there is a section called test that I've added into this blog. The test currently that I'm having is 'Who knows me the best?' Test yourself on how much do you know about me. Keep yourself busy whenever you are free.
There will be 3 people that I know will be going into Tekong tomorrow and 2 of them will be going in as the same time as I am, so I'll be hoping that we will be in the same section, if not in the same platoon.
So, let's face the truth, tomorrow Tekong for the next 13 days and I will be able to make it! It'll not be as hard as it seemed(hopefully). Thanks alot to those people who have given me 'tips' and help me in getting ready for my enlistment. Thanks to those friends who have wished me well and to my second uncle, who is the only relative that have realised that I will be going to Tekong tomorrow. Yeah, I'm ready for this!
So that's all for today and I'll be unavailable for the next 13 days or so, so please, if you have anything that is really important, please sms me. I'll only be able to reply it at night. Thanks again!!! So, GOOD LUCK TO ME!!! YEAH!!! ;)

