About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I've been rather busy these few days, just before my NS enlistment. I've got this week's weekdays packed. This is the first time I've done that and it's rather surprising as normally I would lock myself at home, facing the monitor all the time and lazy to get out of home.
I'm set to watch my second movie in 3 days after watching Rush Hour 3 with Min yesterday at Junction 8. The movie's great and funny at the same time. I just hope there will be a Rush Hour 4. Action-packed, humorous and with Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker staring, I will sure be watching that movie.
Then, I went for lunch with Min and Ryan at AMK. We had lunch at Pizza Hut and after that, we went to Raiders to play LAN, and guess what? This will interest alot of PC FIFA players! FIFA 2007 is available at Raiders! I was so surprised that they actually have that game when they did not have the FIFA 2006 game since last year.
Min and I played 2 matches and I triumped in both! Wahaha... I'm still the FIFA 2005 and FIFA 2007 Champion of my NYP's MIT0407! :P I have played FIFA 2006 at home although I did not have the chance to challenge my poly friends. The score of today's matches played against Min was: NBC[Real Madrid]3 - MIN[AC Milan]2 (AET) and NBC[England]6 - MIN[Australia]1. I got the hang of it almost at the end of the second match and scored that number of goals. Woohoo.... Much improvement needed though, although I don't know when I will get to play FIFA 2007 again. Haiz...
I'm going to watch Rat-a-2-ee tomorrow at Marina Square with Min, Joseph, Ryan and Madeline. Woohoo... I've got alot of things to ask Joseph about army stuff. ;)
Ok, that's the end for today. Less than 3 days to go before NS enlistment. I'm still rather worried and can't seem to stop worrying. Haiz... 只好走一步算一步吧!!! Hope to have great day ahead tomorrow. Good luck to me!!! ;)