I'm finally back at home after 2 tiring week at Pulau Tekong, well, not that tiring if I'm going to compare after I going back into training on Monday. The first day was quite hard to adapt, going into BMTC School 1. I was assigned to Cougar Company, it's the same company as Tak, but to my disappointment, not the same platoon, which means that he will have to follow his platoon and I have to follow mine, meaning we had hardly time to see each other, let alone talk. The first few days was ok, I was trying to adapt well and I'm staying with a group of 13 at Section 4 bunk. Training was hard, but I tried my best.
Within this 2 weeks, we had 2 route marches already. It's really tiring but we did built up quite a amount of morale after the second one, singing songs one after another. I was unable to train for 3 straight days because the captain (doctor) there said so, even though I was only there at the Medical Center to get some medicine to treat my sore throat and my cough. I was fit enough to train but was not able to do so. Some of the people would love to have this 'break' even though they are well, but not for me. If only I'm really sick, I would only have this 3 days 'break'. Thus, this 3 days was really grusome and boring to be exact.
Now I'm out of tekong for just a number of days, I don't know where I will be going out. Maybe I should stay at home and have a rest, cause on Monday, there will be a 3rd route march. The real terrors of the commanders begin on Monday. Punishments all the way. Haiz... I get along well with my section mates and know some of the people from the same platoon as mine, which works well for me, know more people, the better.
I miss using the computer and listening to the music at home. I'm going to take this time to listen to them unless I'm going out on weekend. The commanders were all quite friendly but only for the platoon 1 'former' platoon sergent. That guy really sucks because when the other platoons complained to the Major about the usage of platoon 1 toliet, whenever platoon 4 did a small and unnoticable error, he uses the chance to punish the platoon 4 people, and giving the 'thumbs up' sign to platoon 1. WTH!!! What bloody logic is that? He is making use of the chance to make platoon 4 'shut up' What he doesn't know is that half of platoon 3 and the whole of platoon 4 is anti-platoon 4 and unhappy with the people in platoon 1, including that 'former' platoon 1 sergent. Imagine that the Major hears about the sergent using his authority to do these kinds of stuff, he will be gone for good. He deserved it if this is the case.
Booking in on Monday, but the next book out? I don't know, let's hope that it's friday. Woohoo.. That will be good, but highly unlikely, I think.
Ok, that's all for today and for this week, let's hope that the commanders will be not be picky on us and that the sergent will get into trouble if that incident happens again. People from platoon 3 and 4 are controlling their anger and ready to let them out. Cougar, Cougar all the way! Good luck to me!!! ;)
