After so many months of staying at home and practically doing nothing, it's about time I start thinking of the future, what am I going to do after my enlistment, by the way, my enlistment's less than a month's away. (Haiz...)
I will start looking at the various universities, the different courses that are available in Singapore. I want and need to further my studies in order to survive in the competitive place like this. After missing out on this year's application for the universities in Singapore, I almost forgot about applying for the next one. After my sister talked about it two days ago, I remembered. If she didn't even talk about it, I could have forgotten about it once and for all. So, I think I had better start looking for a suitable course that I can study after the enlistment period. It's still far from now, but I had better be early than never, right? Wahaha...
Liverpool will be playing today at Anfield against Chelsea. I just hope that the Reds will like the last season, beat Chelsea at home. I think Liverpool will have a better chance of winning than previous season. So, Go Liverpool!!!
That's all for today, hope you guys have a great week ahead! Good luck!!! ;)