About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's me blogging after a few days again. I'm left with 3 weeks of freedom left. I'm not going to think about it as much as possible.
Anyway, Liverpool was 'robbed' by the stupid and blind referee during the Liverpool and Chelsea match. I just can't believe that, after Liverpool had taken the lead, that referee gave Chelsea a penalty when it wasn't one at all! Furthermore, he was standing just in front of the whole 'incident'! He was suspended for the next weekend's match, which I was hoping he will be suspended for life if he officiate in this kind of manner. Haiz... What rotten luck, 2 points are lost just like that, no thanks to that referee.
Nothing much happening at home, nothing eventful happened around which I was hoping for. Do you remembered that I talked about looking for the courses in the universities in Singapore in the previous post? Well, I forgot about it! I just read the previous blog and found out. Zzz.. I'm sort of busy for the past few days. I just hoped that I have enough time to check out the courses, and if I can just remember, of course! :P It's likely that I'll do that tomorrow.
Ok, that's all for today. Have a great day tomorrow!!! Good luck to me! ;)