I just can't take it anymore. It's soo.... HOT in my house. Although I stayed at the 26th storey and strong cool wind blowing into my house, there isn't any coming in today. There's only the smell of burnt intense papers that people are buring downstairs. Imagine staying at the 26th storey and still smelling this strong burning smell, I just can't imagine if I'm staying at the 2nd storey. Lol... The burning smell actually heated up the shole housing, causing me to keep on perspiring, even though I've bathed. Zzz... It's so hot in here!!!
Just less than 4 and a half weeks to go before my enlistment. Haiz.. I just can't stop worrying about it. I'm feeling helpless about it.
I'm thinking of catching Rush Hour 3 within this 2 weeks. Ryan seen it (-.-)", so I'm thinking of asking Joseph to watch it on Saturday, after booking out, just hope that he has the time to watch!
Ok, that's all for today, have a great day tomorrow!!! Good luck!!! ;)