About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Quite an interesting day today. How should I put it? Hmm... I was at Junction 8 arcade for no apparent reason and I was walking inside the arcade and watching tak playing his favourite Initial D 3. After that, I walked to the video games area and started playing the football game, then the interesting thing happened, the person working there walked up to me and asked for my IC! WTH!!! I know that only people above 16 can play the video games before 6pm, BUT DO I LOOK LIKE A 16 YEAR OLD PERSON!?!?! OMG, I just believe it. That person interupted my game and while I was taking out my IC and showing him my IC, the opposition team score a goal to add the insult to this matter. I was speechless during the next few seconds. Ladies can be misunderstood as younger than their age, but can males? How insulting to be said a 16 when I'm already 20? I just can't believe it.
I have been think of what to blog when I'm free, although I would like to type in chinese, which I can improve. Hmm.. But the problem is, when I'm about to sleep, I would suddenly think of what to write in chinese, but the next day, I would forget about it! How forgetful am I! (-.-)"
One thing I didn't forget, I searched for the various courses in the local Universities. I still didn't know which courses to choose! Haiz... I got to choose them quickly, as the application for the intake opens real soon.
By the way, the adidas outlet at Junction 8 is finally opened. I walked into their store and saw the latest Liverpool jerseys! So fast! Woohoo, but it cost 70 bucks for one. (-.-)
Ok, that's all for today! I think I will be going back to Jurong for the first time in 10 years! It's been 10 years since I moved to Bishan. Just hope that it's a reality! Ok, hope that you have a great weekend ahead! Less than 3 weeks before the enlistment! Good luck to me!!! ;)

