About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
YES!! I got my 黑澀會美眉's new album at long last. Woohoo... I went with my family to Junction 8 for lunch and got them at Sembawang Music shop. It's about time I got it. I was actually planning to get them at CD Rama at either Toa Payoh or AMK, but I just can't wait! Wahaha... I'm excited to get that CD + DVD though. :P Here are some of the pictures that you can get from the album. Oh, by the way, as I've mentioned in my previous post just hours ago that there's the new 7 wonders of the world, Singapore have also come up with the 7 wonders of Singapore! Amazing right? Haha... Here it goes: The Esplanade; Changi Airport; Sentosa; The Merlion; The Singapore River; Food; Mount Faber and finally; our MM(Minister Mentor), Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Without him, there will be Singapore like today. Ok, that's all for now. At the meantime, I'll be watching my 黑澀會美眉's DVD from their new album. Woohoo... Nice day and Good luck!!! :)



