<body>

About Me

Baocheng aka Waterboy
No: 18
22 years old
04 / 04 / 1987
Cougar Company Drill Squad
[Sept-Dec 2007]
SAF & NDP 2008 Air Force GOH



Player Likes

Liverpool FC
Shaman King

Tagboard

Archives


|August 2006|

|September 2006|

|October 2006|

|November 2006|

|December 2006|

|January 2007|

|February 2007|

|March 2007|

|April 2007|

|May 2007|

|June 2007|

|July 2007|

|August 2007|

|September 2007|

|October 2007|

|November 2007|

|December 2007|

|January 2008|

|February 2008|

|March 2008|

|April 2008|

|May 2008|

|June 2008|

|July 2008|

|August 2008|

|September 2008|

|October 2008|

|November 2008|

|December 2008|

|January 2009|

|February 2009|

|March 2009|

|April 2009|

|May 2009|

|June 2009|

|July 2009|

|August 2009|

|September 2009|

|October 2009|

|November 2009|

|December 2009|

|January 2010|

|February 2010|

|March 2010|

|April 2010|

|May 2010|

|June 2010|

|July 2010|

|August 2010|

|September 2010|

|October 2010|

|November 2010|

|December 2010|

|January 2011|

|April 2011|

|June 2011|

Friends

:: Fa'izah ::
:: Germaine ::
:: James Leong::
:: James Lui::
:: Jia Yu ::
:: Les ::
:: Madeline ::
:: Razemin ::
:: Shuping ::
:: Swee Lin ::
:: Weili ::

Links

:: Amazing Race 14 ::
:: Hey Girl ::
:: Blogskins ::
:: Deal or No Deal Game ::
:: Facebook ::
:: Hotmail ::
:: Liverpool fc ::
:: Mysoju ::
:: Photobucket ::
:: Soccernet ::
:: Youtube ::
Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Yeah, graduation's over!

Graduation ended yesterday. I got to meet up with my friends before we go to our different 'directions'. Some will go on to work in companies, some will continue their studies while others, like me, will go for our National Services. We will get to meet again, wouldn't we? I'm unsure. Haiz... I went there at around 11am and there were so many people, except the fact that none of them were the ones I knew. Then, I saw Joseph walking in. His hair was trimed and it's really short. I asked him about the life inside there. I'm quite worried that I will not be able to adapt to there pace and place that I will be staying for at least few months. During the ceremony, I even have the time to joke to Alex and Mei Yun about how to get your 'folder' from the person.When Kuan KO briefed us about "walking briskly" to the presenter, I told them, "Why don't you run to the presenter, see what will he do? I'm sure he will freak out." Wahaha.... Everyone of us started laughing. We didn't do that though, but some of the graduands made the people in the auditorium. The most obvious and funny is Joel. After he collected his folder, instead of walking down the stage, he actually walked behind the curtains when few hundred people before him walked down the stage and to their respective seats. What was he thinking? Lol... My father and mother went to the ceremony and managed to snap 2 photos of me recieving my folder. We went for refreshments after that. I'm managed to take some photos with my friends and can only wait before I can get from them soon. Here are the photos that my father had taken them from his seat:



I went to watch GOAL II with Ryan today. He wanted to watch Transformers for the second time!?!?! Lol.. Just can't imagine people watching the same movie again. (-.-)" GOAL II the movie was quite ok, except that there will be a continuation again, GOAL III, when will it be coming out? I don't think it will be so soon as I've not heard of this movie currently filming. I think GOAL II is filmed about more than a year and a half ago as Zidane is retired a year ago and Cichino joined the club slightly less than 2 years ago. Both players are featured in the movie and I'm wonder what will happen to GOAL III when Zidane[retire], Ronaldo [transfered to Italy], Beckham [US], Roberto Carlos [Turkey] are gone after this Spanish season. The players from Real Madrid will be unknown to alot of people who never watch the team play.

Ok, today's my sister's birthday. Wahaha... Here goes:
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to my sister,
Happy birthday to you!!!
May your wishes and dreams come true! Yeah.

I failed to get her to invest on the new 黑涩会美眉's album that I will be getting real soon. The reason, I pinched some food that's meant for her! (-.-)" I just can't believe it that she's so 小气. It's just a small portion and she refused to invest money on to it! Oh gosh, I have to wait and see whether she makes a U-turn. I can only hope!

Ok, that's all for today. Happy birthday to my sister! Good luck to me!!! :P

Came in at 8:37 PM