About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Yeah, I'm back blogging. I have started working for the past 2 days. It's pretty tiring, running up and down the hotel. It's really scary working inside a hotel. On the second day of work, the bell desk found out that they may have lose a bag. Lol.. The problem is, they started pushing the blame to one another, even myself, which is wth. If they finally put the blame me, I will sure quit at that time. KNS. I heard from some people working there that those people working there are very united and I'm sure to be finished if they all push me to one corner. There are not many people that are reliable that I knew there. After these 2 days of work, there are muscle cramps all over the place. Haiz... Tiring and stressful, that's all I want to say. I will be working the night shift tomorrow. 3-11pm! Haiz... I'm sure to be worn out.
Ok, that's all for today. Good luck to me!!! :P