About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woohoo, I back blogging. I do feel like blogging everyday but I'm always too pre-occupied by by games and videos. I went to Bishan stadium for a run this morning and I was panting after only 2 and half rounds around the field. I really got to get my stamina up or else I will be a gonner when I get enlisted 7 weeks later. It's quick when U think there's 7 weeks left. It's like my death date! Choi... (Touch wood) Lol... I'm really worried, that's all.
In the recent news, which come of you guys don't follow: there's a news where a reporter reportedly gave a report that in China, there's some people who uses cardboard as ingredients for the meat buns which are sold around China. It's shocking, right? Imagine eating a meat bun with cardboard pieces inside. Now, it's reported that the reporter fabricate this story. Lol.. True or not? Some people may think that there are such cases and the Chinese government wanted to cover up this incident when China's food safety is under intense international scrutiny. Hmm... What do you guys think about this?
Oh finally, Liverpool FC just unveiled their new away Euro jersey. It's black, but it's NICE!!! I want one too.. :P I just hope to get one in the near future. Here's the image of the new jersey by Adidas.
Ok, that's all for today. Good luck!! :)