About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's been raining for the past 2 days and I've been keep inside my home for that number of days. It's frustrating to know that I can't go out for a morning swim and it's less than 2 months before my National Service enlistment. Haiz... I'm left with less than 2 months to live! Drats... Time flies. I've not been called upon to work at the hotel this week due to the increment of new full-time bellmen. Thus, I've only worked for 3 days at the hotel last week, which I think will be my last at that hotel. Haiz...
I've been watching videos such as 18禁不禁 and 黑糖瑪奇朵 on youtube to pre-ocuppy my time. Those shows are shown in taiwan but have not been telecast in Singapore, even it is, it will be shown on SCV.
Liverpool FC are signed 4 players for the upcoming season. Torres, Babel, Voronin and Benayoun. Woohoo... Liverpool's really to challenge for the top prize in England? Let's see. It's likely they will improve than last season with the addition of new wingers and strikers. Reports have said that Manchester United's Heinze's coming to Liverpool FC? Wahaha.... Min's got alot to say about that I guess. :P Pictures of Liverpool FC's new addition to the team for this upcoming season:

