About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I too bored to do anything but to blog. It's quite frustrating for me because until now, I've not found nay work to do. The Hang Ten company played me out. Idiot, that's word I'm going to say to them. They are wasting my time. I said that I'm unsure whether to take the job, but on friday, I've decided to go there and try out the shirt, which means I've decided to take up the atrium job. But when I reached there, one woman which I've seen on wednesday acted blur and said that the atrium event is full and there are no more slots for me. !!! I tried explaining to her about the interviewer on Wednesday giving me the opportunity to work for the atrium event. She denied it and said that the event thing was long closed and asked me to apply for the temp sales associate job at the outlets in Singapore. It's a 2 months contract! How could I complete it? My NS is slightly less than 2 months and furthermore, the hourly pay for the outlet's work is 4 dollars! So less!?!?! The atrium work is 700 dollars for 2 weeks of work, which calculated to be 50 a day,which I think is quite alot. That woman kept insisting that there are no more slot and keep talking to me about taking the job. I rejected her and said, "Oh, it's ok. Then I don't want to work anymore." They are really wasting my time. I need to take 2 buses before I can reach there place and why can't the stupid interviewer confirm whether I can work for the atrium? If they tell me on Wednesday they are full, then I don't have to come to that faraway place on Friday!
So, graduation is tomorrow and wooh... It's a blink of an eye. Haiz... NS's nearing. I've received mixed reactions about those who went into NS early, some complained that it's crazy and stressful, come feel it's ok. I think I better believe the former. LOL... Oh no.. NS's nearing... HELP!!!
Finally, I went with Ryan to Junction 8 for lunch, had lunch at PastaMania again. I went to Sembawang music stall and saw 黑涩会美眉's new album. Haha, I don't know whether to buy it anot. I'm discussing with my sister about her sharing the cost. I just hoped that she agree to share at least 25% of the cost. She actually said yesterday she was willing to share 5 bucks! Too less. Hoped she uped her offer before I say "DEAL". Wahaha...
Ok, that's all for today. I hope all goes well for tomorrow's graduation! Good luck to me!!! ;)