About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I went for the National Day Parade Preview yesterday at Marina Bay. Oh gosh, I must really say that after around 6-7 years watching it live at the National stadium and the Padang, this year's parade impresses me the most. The lasers, the water fountains, the flames, the equpiment and the vehicles of the various units of Singapore is so.... cool. The helicopter actually flies just above the water, creating a water curtain! Woohoo... The fireworks is good, but I think I'll expect the fireworks to be better when the actual day comes. I did take some photos of the parade using my phone, but, haiz... the problem is, I don't have a cable to connect my phone to my computer! (-.-)" Drats.. Just can't believe it, I hoped that someone will lend me one. Till then, the photos will be in my phone. Since I can't get them up, I went to their website and got a few photos for display here. The seven wonders of the world are out. They are: The Great Wall, China; Petra, Jordan; Christ Redeemer, Brazil; Machu Picchu, Peru; Chichén Itzá, Mexico; The Roman Colosseum, Italy; The Taj Mahal, India. It's surprising that the Eiffel Tower of France and Pyramids of Giza, Egypt is not in it.


