About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woohoo, my father recieved the long service award for working at NYP for the past 15 years. Woah.. Time really flies, just cannot believe that my father works for such a long time at NYP, even before we moved from Jurong to Bishan. Just to let you know that NYP's AMK campus was opened around 9-10 years ago and it was formerly at Jurong's EDB. I've stayed in Bishan for the same number of years and it's the same reason that our whole family moved to Bishan, for this reason. Lol... Not everyone around me knows about my father's occupation as I wanted to keep a low profile about it. Haiz... Everything was smooth until my Secondary school Geography teacher, Mrs Jeannie Lee (still remember that teacher because of this incident). She actually told the whole class about this!!! My father was crazy to give her his namecard as formalities during the meet-the-teachers session. Within one week, almost the whole secondary school level similar as mine knows about it! I'm not kidding! Drats... It's nothing to be boastful about, I'm just mad about why that insane teacher told the whole class. I just hoped that those who knows about it, just summer down, it's not anything great about it! What so big deal about it? (-.-)"
Woohoo, and today is 黑涩会美眉's 筱婕's birthday!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to 筱婕!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
May all your wishes and dreams come true! Go 筱婕 Go!!! ;)
Ok, that's all for today, good luck to everyone!!! :P