About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woohoo, finally at last, I found a job to keep me entertained for the next few months before my NS. Starting next week, I will be working at Swisstel Merchant Court as a bellboy. It's better than staying at home and facing the computer doing the same thing again and again everyday. I will blog again next week to talk more about this. So good luck to me!! :P So, that's all for today! Oh, by the way, I've uploaded the songs for National Day Parade 2007 theme songs: "There's no place I rather be" and "Will You" into this blog, it's under the music station section and I hope you like these songs! Good luck to me for my new job!! :)
I've got the graduation photos from my friends for the past few days. Yeah... I'm uploading the photos, here goes:



