About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's already 12.05am, a Friday early morning. I just came back from work at the Swissotel Merchant Court and I'm really exhausted. It's pretty much a normal day yesterday, working from 3 to 11pm. Human traffic during the 'after-work' hours are low, but when night falls, the frequency of the flow increases because of the weddings and checking-ins.
I've read the news yesterday about a bus driver drink-driving and actually drove the public bus without anyone preventing him from doing so. It's REALLY dangerous! Everyday, tens and thousands of commuters take the public transport to their destinations and imagine if your driver drink-drives you around. I will sure go mad if I'm one of the people being drove around by that person. The driver apparently got sacked by the company even before the start of his court case. How swiftly can the company act!
I've got enough money to buy my 黑涩会美眉's new album! From the tips that I got from the guests staying in the hotel, I got the cash to get my very own 黑涩会美眉's album! Woohoo... I'm going to get it within the next few days or so. Yeah!!!
Zah's organizing a class gathering at the end of the month. I'm still unsure about whether to go or not. I've seen some of the reviews done for the restaurant and it isn't that pleasing for me to look at.Whatever is it, I'm looking for whether who's going for the class gathering before I make my decision. So, let's wait and see.
My uncle apparently got a few National Day tickets for this weekend's preview. I not too sure about it, but I've heard my father talking about it. Yes... I'm going for the first National Day parade at Marina Bay. Woohoo.. I just hope that what I've heard is true. Just can't wait for the weekend.
Ok, that's all for now. Oh, by the way, have you heard the National Day theme songs for this year's NDP? I quite like the song "Will You" sung by various artisties. I've uploaded both songs onto my blog if you have not realise. So, listen to it! That's all, good luck to me!!! :)