About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I've been seaching frantically for a new job for these few days. It's crazy, because I'm feeling really bored at home, playing the same old game again and again. My maple account have been suspended due to wrong particulars given to them when I signed up. Lol... Suspend at this time? Why can't they just give me until September before they suspend my account? Haiz... I'm left with FIFA 2006 to play with. But, I've been spending more time watching videos on youtube and on crunchyroll which I just found out that actually have Hong Kong serials! Woohoo... Now my mother should be nagging me about watching shows in front of the computer instead of nagging me because I play too much computer! :P
I went with Tak and Kiat to Hang Ten headquarters yesterday to apply for a job which they advertise for 2 successive days. But only I got the job, I'm unsure whether to take it up or not. I don't know whether I will be posted to Northpoint or not. If not, I will not take up the job, the other places that are mentioned are totally too far from my house. Only Yishun's the nearest of them. Kiat also have a job at a hotel which he says that there are vacancies in the hotel. Hmm... Interesting.
Meanwhile, Liverpool FC have come out a new EPL away jersey for the next season. It looks better than last season's yellow jersey. Here is it, the new EPL away jersey and the home jersey that will be worn for next season.

Two weeks have passed and I think Jo, Les and Yixiang will be out from NS this weekend. I'm sure that, to them time is really crawling to the 2nd week mark and to me, I got to admit that it's TOO FAST for me! Haiz.. The graduation will be held next week! Haha.. So hope to see you guys on that day! That's all for today! Good luck to me!!! ;)