About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm really getting sick of playing maple and I just come in and out of the game to have a look around. Haiz.. What to do, nothing to do at home. I was feeling terrible yesterday. I keep on going in and out of the toliet and I also have a slight fever too, thank goodness I'm fine now.
Now, to date, Liverpool have not signed any of the players Benitez wants to have while Manchester United have already signed 3! Lol... They got to sign the players they want quickly or else Chelsea will just throw their money and get our targets. Let's hope Benitez sign his first choice players and not his second choice flops! :P Liverpool got to do better than that!!!
For a reminder for all students attending the graduation next month, next week will the collection dates for the attire. Please remember to collect them! Madeline keep asking me about the date for collection. (-.-)"
Lastly, today's Ryan's birthday! Haha... Never forget about it at all!
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to Ryan,
Happy Birthday to You!
May your wishes and dreams come true!
I managed to meet him the day before to have lunch at the coffeeshop since both of us have nothing much to do. Wahaha, spend alot of time talking. :)
All right, that's all for today, hope that everyday brings a new hope and dreams! Good Luck!!! :)