About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Some of my friends are going for enlistment in a day or 2's time. It's pretty quick. Haiz... I hope they will be safe and do well during their stay at Tekong. In another 2 more months, I will be following their footsteps. Time really flies. So, good luck to them. Jia You!!!
I've not been working for more than a month now, and my mother wants me out of the house to look for a job! I've been looking through the newspapers and I don't think it suits me, while my mother finds those odds kinds of jobs for me, which I rejected repeatedly. I guess I've to find a job real soon. Haiz...
I've receive the photo from Botak Jones. It's the photo that we have taken by the staff and they send it to us. The photo will be pasted in their stalls, so whenever you are going Botak Jones to have your meals, remember to look out for this photo! Ok, that's all for today. Good luck to those people going NS this coming few days! and to me into finding a new job! :P