About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
OH NO!!! I just found out that Mediacorp will not be telecasting the Champions League Final on Channel 5 on wednesday. How disappointing. Haiz.. Now I can only rely on the results and not watch the actually match myself. I just can't believe Mediacorp is cutting cost by not telecasting the match. It is like the World Cup of European football! Wahh... I'm really disappointed.
Manchester United lost to Chelsea in the FA Cup played yesterday. It actually doesn't concern me, but I was bagging on Man U to win the Cup and Chelsea sack Mourinho. Woohoo... Hope he gets the sack even after this results - lucky win, I must say. :P
I went with Tak, Kiat and Les to Orchard to listen to their singing at K-Box. It's my first time there and it's so cool!!! I did sing after some pestering by the three of them, my singing is really cannot-make-it type. I just can't sing. LOL. Les sings really well I just say. He should go join the Project Superstars. Wahaha... :)
The next IT fair will be held at Suntec City, like the previous IT fair, I may be working as a sales associate, but most likely be selling - PRINTERS?!?! The person there was thinking of assigning me and Tak to sell printers. [which was -- I don't even know anything about printers, why would they ask me to do that?] I told them that I would prefer laptops and notebooks, but they still assign me to printers. (-.-)" I hope they will call me in a few days to confirm it, not to sell printers but notebooks and laptops. :P
Ok, that's all for me, I REALLY HOPE that Channel 5 will screen the Live telecast of Liverpool FC vs AC Milan!!! Waah... Please!!! Good luck to you and me! Shake it, shake it!!! Wahaha :P