About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's been 4 days since Liverpool lost the Champions League Final to AC Milan. It's frustrating and I can't seem to get over it. Haiz.. The first freaking goal for AC Milan is simply luck! I'm sure about that. The goal-scorer is telling everyone that the team have trained for this goal. But, the problem is, how accurate can it be? Surely, the team is training for this kind of situation and not about tactics and other more important stuff? This guy is talking crap. Liverpool actually did well, except that they did not take their chances, if they did, they will be leading before the opposing team scores their first goal. Haiz.. What a bummer. :(
The graduation at NYP is in July, the letter to whether I will be attending is posted to me yesterday and ONLY one guest is allowed to go with me! What about my father if my mother is attending. He will have his ways I'm sure. :P Wahaha
I'm really going to bored out at home, I went to Orchard with Joseph to watch Spiderman 3 on friday and, woohoo, what a great movie, unlike his father's glider, Harry's skateboard's so cool! Great movie I must say.
Next week will be the school holidays, which means to say everyone will be out shopping, watching movies and etc, while I will be staying at home as usual, no great entertainment though, just a computer at home.
To all students, have a great mid-term holidays ahead! 1 MONTH, isn't it good? Good luck to everyone! :)