About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I have to return to the place again. (-.-)" My father wants me to collect something near the place and he actually order me to go there tomorrow! Zzz.. Why can't he just ask properly? He actually says that I'm eating his things and I should do what he wants me to do! How arrogant. He should just talk to me in a proper manner. Haiz.. That's my father, nothing seems to be perfect with him around.
Woohoo.. Next week will be Champions League Final. I'm already starting to countdown. Now, my main concern is whether Channel 5 will telecast the Live match between Liverpool and AC Milan. I really hope that they telecast it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
That's all for today, well, it's already past 12 midnight! Have a great day ahead!! Good luck!! :P