About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's the month of May and time flies, everyone's getting ready to be enlisted into National Services. One more month onwards, my friends will be enlisted and I will be going in soon. I am still unsure when I will be going in but I think it's nearing. Good luck when you are in NS.
There's a match tomorrow night at Anfield, Liverpool against Chelsea. I really hope that Liverpool will beat them and progress to the Champions League Final! Yeah.. Really hope for the best.
This is my final week working at MOM and there's still lots of follow up to be done. I hate follow ups as you will go around those people that their IT items have not been tagged by us, and tag for them.
That's all for today, hope that Liverpool beat Chelsea! Wahaha... Good luck to them and me for my work at MOM!!! :)