About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's pretty frustrating that after working for almost 5 days at Kim Seng MOM, I've to go back to MOM headquarters without having to complete those departments at Kim Seng. It's quite relaxing there, without any of those in-charge there to shout at us, ask us to do this and that, it's like 'own time own target', but I always managed to go over the 25 sets mark there. But today, I only got a low 18 at headquarters. Reason? Too many people doing one small department! In Kim Seng, all of us spread out to do each and every person in the department, here, all of them just solo here and there. Furthermore, Kim Seng has more then 200 people that have not had their computers checked and they start pulling people out of the place. Zzz.. What freaking logic is that? I doubt that I will be able to hit the 25 mark again, as long I'm at the headquarters. Lol... Just hate it...
That's all for today, hope tomorrow's going to better. Good luck to me!!! ;)