About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
My final NYP semester results are out! I got a B+ for my Final Year Project!!! OMG!! Just a B+??? I was really expecting a A since I work triple hard for my freaking FYP project. Still came back after the attachment to present to some directors. Zzz And I got a B+??? Thus, this makes my GPA unable to reach the 3 mark. Haiz... Just miss by less than 0.1. Waahh... Sob... People who did not do well for their FYP and slack all the way got a B! I really think that most of the freaking lecturers are blind. They can't seem to see whether the students' work, attitude and attendance to the project days.
Hmm.. It's a while since we met up with my NYP class. Heard that min's going to organise something? Hmm.. Let's wait for the good news. ;)
Ok, that's all for today, hope that tomorrow will be a better day for me! Good luck!!! ;)